11.03.2011

I kind of hated that there was a new generation pokemon. But as the pokefan that I am, I had to buy the newest game. Ofcourse my sillyass boyfriend wanted white version .. and I wanted white version.. But I bought Black so we can trade pokemans.

I was really sceptic about the game and everything.. but I really like it now o3o
So I took the time to show you my pokemon team. Well.. the current one.


    Servine
nickname: Cecil
Lv: 27

Darumaka
Lv: 29


Tranquil
Nickname: Dennis
Lv: 22



Whirlpede: 
lv: 29


Baskulin
Lv: 25

Loveilovelove

All amazing pokeman pictures from Here

Oh yeah.. Im still sick.. and it brrreaks my heart because my boyfriend is having a consert today :C and I really wanted to go.. But im just to weak >.< bleh :< Ive been sick for 4 days now.. im tired of it!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar