20.12.2012

5 months of school

lol k. I told myself that this would be a pure art blog. WELL I LIEEED!
its been 5 months since I started at ringerike fhs, and its now Christmas vacation and you know what. I miss the people at school.. already.. after one day. embarrassing.

So what has happened so far during these months... Well

  • I got addicted to a Facebook game called dragon city
  • I broke up with my boyfriend of almost 3 years, but I dont hate him, I wish him the best of luck in the future. I hope he is happy with his new girlfriend!
  • I got new friends that I absolutely love.
  • Got myself a major art block out of epic proportions 
  • Got myself inflammation in both of my arms,twice. 
  • Finally maybe starting to appreciate my extremely petite body. maybe. still some issues
  • Gained weight...


  • What I wish for next year: 
  •  Finally decide on what I want to study
  •  Dare more
  •  Open up to my friends
  • A creative explotion of ideas 
  • Learn more
  • flirt more
  • stop taking life too serious
  • appreciate my body
  • Draw more
  • work out more
  • be more social
  • stop being to hard to myself
  • stop being too kind
  • love myself 
  • get out of this depression that ive had for 2 years now. 
trust me there will be more on this list...

some picture from the months: 











2 kommentarer:

  1. Petite girls are hot!

    SvarSlett
  2. You are one of the most beautiful girls at our school, and the boys know it ;)
    ILU Isabell! <3

    SvarSlett