How I color ( most of ) my drawings
start of with a clean lineart :) make sure you have somewhat thick lines.
1. make a new layer underneath your lineart layer
2. hit the paintbucket tool and fill the canvas
1. Find Select->Modify-> expand
2. expand by 1 or two.. depends on how tick you lines are.. remeber that we want the dotted line to get as close to the lineart as possible
1. Hit the delete button o3o and all the red shall vanish o3o And only the red in the lineart should be there o3o
1. seems like i spilled some.. Erase all the red that is on the outside of the layer and fill in where its missing.
1. Clean drawing o3o
1. Make a new layer and place it on the top of the red layer. Remeber to hit the little square box with the checkered patter on the layer box ( i forgot to draw where it is.. but its where the lock is )